NeuroSoup is an informational archive, which is based upon principles of harm reduction. NeuroSoup strives to aid in addiction and substance abuse recovery by providing online self-help drug and alcohol rehab resources. Toward this end, NeuroSoup also provides information regarding many of the consciousness expansion tools currently in existence that may help people grow spiritually to realize their full potential without abusing harmful and/or illegal drugs (including spirituality, artistic creativity, lucid dreaming, meditation, yoga, and sensory deprivation, among others).
1. Conduct research studies that further empirical knowledge about the use of psychedelic substances. Thus far, NeuroSoup has carried out the following studies:
- Mescaline Containing Cacti User Survey (Approved by the IRB of Washburn University; results published on NeuroSoup)
- MDMA Facebook Survey (results published in MDMA for PTSD)
- LSD, Psilocybin, and DMT User Survey (results published on NeuroSoup)
2. Provide resources with information on the diagnosis and treatment of HPPD for harm reduction.
3. Provide educational materials on the various world religions.
- List of Religions with General Information on Each
- UDV (Legal Entheogenic Religion in the US)
- Santo Daime (Legal Entheogenic Religion in the US)
- Native American Church (Legal Entheogenic Religion in the US)
4. Provide resources on natural ways to alter consciousness including spirituality, lucid dreaming, meditation, yoga, and sensory deprivation, among others. We hope that providing these resources will help individuals realize their full potential as a human being in our society without risking their health by utilizing various legal, quasilegal, or illegal substances.
- Lucid Dreaming
- Astral Projection
- Remote Viewing
- Tuvan Throat Singing
- Binaural Beats
5. Provide resources on drug/alcohol addictions treatment for educational and harm reduction purposes.
NeuroSoup on Facebook:
People who have Submitted Articles, Research Reports, Interviews and/or other Content to NeuroSoup:
- Krystle Cole M.S.
- Edith A. Cheitman, Ph.D. MSW
- Maxwell Hansen
- Dean Empty
- Janine Rodiles
- Nobleman Nash Hollowhill
- Lester Grinspoon, M.D.
- Andrew Sewell, M.D.
- John Halpern, M.D.
- Rick Doblin, Ph.D.
- Rick Strassman, M.D.
- Thomas B. Roberts, Ph.D.
- Dr. Ben Sessa
- Arron B.
- Dan Abshear
- Mandela Shabazz
- Dawoud Kringle
- Andrew Gannon
- Ash Agony
- Gregory Folken