By George Harrison – October 26, 2009
The following recipe is presented here for harm reduction and educational purposes only. NeuroSoup does not recommend the use of controlled substances. Cooking and consuming controlled substances can be dangerous, so always consult multiple sources to educate yourself before attempting any recipes. NeuroSoup does not guarantee the validity or safety of this recipe; it was submitted by a member of the NeuroSoup Community. Furthermore, NeuroSoup assumes that the author resides in a state or country where it is legal to make this recipe and in writing this recipe the author has the intention of readers being in a state or country where this substance is legal.
How to Guide:
1. Remove spines from this beautiful columnar San Pedro cactus. This technique can be best achieved by cutting them out using the v technique.
2. Then, beginning at the top of the cactus start peeling off the outer waxy layer using your fingernails or a small pairing knife. Be patient and the cactus will reward you.
3. Discard of thorns and waxy layer.
4. Cut cactus into small star shapes.
5. Cut off all white material from your cactus stars and only keep the green fiber.
6. Blend the cactus fiber into a smoothie using a blender while adding equal portions of water.
7. Serve up your cactus smoothie into a ceremonial glass or one of your choosing and enjoy. Consuming the cactus in this manner enables one to experience the mescaline in its most natural state.